This giveaway is now closed. Congrats to winners Paul Flanagan and Matthias Lebeer (pictured).
Purchase a block of 10 (or more) personal training/swimming sessions or x10 (or more) massages in the Spa, and you’ll be entered into a prize draw to win a ticket to watch Chelsea v Hull!
If you purchase x10 sessions you’ll be entered once into the prize draw, if you purchase x20 sessions you’ll be entered twice, if you purchase x50 sessions you’ll be entered five times!
On 15 February two lucky members will be drawn at random to join a hospitality table in the Hotel, before watching the Chelsea game. It’s the perfect time to be spoil yourself and take advantage of what Chelsea have to offer.
Chelsea v Hull
FA Cup 5th Round
Kick off 8pm
Please speak to a member of the Fitness Team or Reception for more details.
Terms and conditions apply:
Chelsea Health Club – match ticket prize draw
By participating in this promotion (the “Promotion”), each entrant is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. Entrants must comply with these terms in full to be eligible to win a Prize.
- THE PROMOTER AND ELIGIBILITY
- The Promotion is being run and administered by Chelsea Leisure Services Limited (company number 02450608), whose address is at Stamford Bridge, Fulham Road, London SW6 1HS (the “Promoter“). You can contact the Promoter about this Promotion at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom, but excluding employees of the Promoter, its group companies, anyone professionally connected with the Promotion and any member of their respective immediate families. Anyone under the age of 16 at the date on which they enter the Promotion must have permission from a parent or guardian to enter, and any entries from anybody under the age of 16 who does not have permission from their parent or guardian to enter shall be void.
- The Promotion will open at 10am on 7th February and close at midday on Thursday 15 February 2018 (all times stated as UK) (the “Promotion Period”). Entries received by the Promoter outside of the Promotion Period will not be eligible to win a Prize (as defined at paragraph 4, below).
- No purchase is required to participate in the Promotion, however entrants will need an Internet connection. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the Promotion, including in relation to the use of the Internet.
- ENTRY TO THE PROMOTION
- To enter the Promotion, entrants must purchase a block of 10 personal training, swim or massage sessions from the Chelsea Health Club during the Promotion Period.
- Entrants may only participate in the Promotion more than once. Each purchase of a set of a block of sessions counts as one entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to:
- verify the eligibility of any participant (including their age and place of residence); and
- exclude anyone who the Promoter believes to have acted in breach of these terms from participating in the Promotion.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for any attempt to participate in the Promotion which is unsuccessful or incomplete for any reason, including as a consequence of communication or network failures.
- THE WINNERS
- At the end of the Promotion Period, the Promoter will select 2 participant’s entries at random (each selected entrant being a “Winner”). The Promoter will attempt to contact each Winner on Thursday 15 February (using the information submitted as part of their entry). In the event that, despite the Promoter attempting to contact a Winner, a Winner cannot be contacted by midday on Friday 16 February 2018, a replacement Winner may be selected in accordance with this paragraph 1.
- The Promoter will send the full name of the Winner to anyone who contacts the Promoter within one month of the closing date of the Promotion requesting details of the Winner.
- THE PRIZES
- Each Winner will receive one ticket to Chelsea FC’s FA Cup match against Hull City FC on Friday 16 February (KO 20:00).
- The Prize must be collected by each Winner from the Chelsea Health Club prior to 6pm on the date of the match.
- The Prize may not be substituted or exchanged and there is no cash alternative. Where the Prize is subsequently not available for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may replace the Prize with a prize of similar value. If the Prize includes tickets to a match, flights and/or accommodation, by entering the Promotion you confirm that you are available on the dates you will be needed for such match, flights and/or accommodation. If you are not then available on such dates for any reason, you will not be eligible for the Prize and no alternative prize will be offered to you. All costs and expenses not included in the Prize are the responsibility of the Winner (including travel and accommodation unless stated otherwise).
- Unless otherwise agreed by the Promoter, the Prize will only be awarded to the Winner. Under no circumstances may the Prize be sold or transferred, for cash or otherwise.
- All Chelsea FC fixtures are subject to change. Use of any tickets or access to any venue owned or controlled by Chelsea Football Club, including the Stamford Bridge stadium, as part of the Prize is subject to Chelsea FC’s ticketing rules and regulations from time to time including Ground Regulations and Conditions of Issue, copies of which can be accessed at chelseafc.com/tickets-membership/general-ticket-info/policies.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law the Promoter excludes liability for any losses, damages and claims incurred by any person in connection with the Promotion. The Promoter is not responsible for any delayed, lost or incomplete entries
- The Promotion is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter and each entrant acknowledges and agrees that neither Facebook nor Twitter shall have any liability in connection with the Promotion.
- DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY
- Each entrant agrees that if the entrant is a Winner of the Promotion, the Promoter may use the entrant’s name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of the Promotion and for other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees that any personal information provided in connection with the Promotion may be held and used by the Promoter (and/or its agents and suppliers) in order to administer the Promotion and for the purposes set out in paragraph 3 and this paragraph 6 of these terms.
- Where an entrant has opted in to receive marketing communications during the process of entering the Promotion, that entrant agrees that the Promoter may use the entrant’s personal information to provide the entrant with information about goods and services of the Promoter, and of third parties selected by the Promoter, which may of interest to the entrant.
- All decisions made by the Promoter in respect of the Promotion shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions, any Prize and/or cancel the Promotion at any time as a result of circumstances beyond its control.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of these terms and conditions, and all provisions not affected by such invalidity or unenforceability shall remain in full force and effect.
- This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Each entrant agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.