Safety Measures Update
As part of our continued monitoring of the safety guidelines, some changes have been implemented as follows:
- All members and visitors to the health club are now required to wear face masks when arriving at the club and when walking through the café area. You may remove your mask when entering the changing room, eating at the café or training in the gym, pool and during classes.
- The café will now operate table-service only. Please take a seat and a member of the team will be over to take your order.
- Health consultations and screenings are available for all members to ensure all medical history is up-to-date. Please book this at reception.
- From 5 October, the ‘strike system’ for classes and the swimming pool will be reintroduced. You will receive a strike if your slot is not cancelled within one hour of the booking and you fail to attend. 3 strikes will incur a ban on booking classes for seven days.
- Due the popularity of the Pilates Reformer classes, we are reintroducing an extra space., along with additional Yoga classes on Tuesday 09:00 and Wednesday 11:45.
- An additional track–and-trace measure is in place for those attending the café. You can complete your details via a form, which can be accessed through the QR code on the signage in the café. We strongly advise you to download the NHS track & trace app to quickly and effectively register your details to the database. Completion of a track-and-trace form is still required upon club entry for all members.
- Steam room & saunas are now open on a trial basis to ensure that we are able to safely operate these popular facilities. To help us do this please ensure that you adhere to the strict one-person usage policy and limit your steam/sauna usage to 15 minutes only.
Car Parking Restrictions
One day prior to and one day preceding a Chelsea FC home game, there will be no doorside car parking available at the Health Club. Underground parking remains available.
For security purposes, members are kindly reminded that you will need to provide the following information on taxi or Uber pick-ups and drop-offs to the reception team prior to arrival at Stamford Bridge: registration number, make or model, arrival time/drop-off & member’s name.
Failure to do so will may result in refusal off entry to the site.
If you have any queries, please call the Chelsea Health Club reception desk on 0207 915 2200