As you are aware London is moving into Tier 3 ‘Very high alert level’ Covid-19 restrictions from Wednesday 16 December.
We are pleased to announce that government regulations have stated that health clubs can stay open, just with some changes to our regular operating procedures.
As from Wednesday 16 December we can confirm the following:
- No indoor group exercise classes are taking place.
- There will be plenty of On-Demand online classes instead via our Chelsea Health Club & Spa Facebook page (you don’t need to have a Facebook Account to access).
- The Antara Spa and physiotherapy services will be operating as normal and treatments will be going ahead.
- The saunas, steam rooms, Hammam room, plunge pools and Jacuzzi will remain operational and strictly restricted to one member at any one time.
- The kitchen will be closed and the café will only serve take away drinks & bar snacks.
- Sitting together will be prohibited in the lounge areas for the time being.
For more information please visit the Chelsea Health Club App.
We would like to take this opportunity to emphasise the importance of playing your part in maintaining our health & safety processes. Ensure you wear a face covering when arriving to and walking through the Club lounge, maintain social distancing and continue to wash your hands regularly.
We will keep you informed of any changes and if you have further queries then please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for your continued support!
The Health Club Team.