Following the Government’s announcement, we are delighted to welcome you back to Chelsea Health Club and Spa on Wednesday 29th July!
The new opening hours will be 06:00 – 22:00 Monday to Sunday.
Due to the mid-month closure in March, your first two weeks back at the club are free of charge!
The safety of our team and members remains our top priority and we want you to feel confident returning to the Health Club. We are continually working with the guidance provided to ensure we reopen to the highest possible standard. You will notice we have made some necessary changes around the Health Club to help us keep you and our team Covid safe. The key changes you need to aware before your first visit to the club are as follows:
A Coronavirus Risk Disclosure form must be completed prior to your arrival and this will be stored safely and in accordance with GDPR protocols. Please follow this link to complete the form or alternatively find it on the Chelsea Health Club & Spa mobile app. All completed forms need to be returned to email@example.com please.
We have created appropriate socially distanced zones around the entire club. The swimming pool will have single lane use, and a clearly marked one-way directional system on the gym floor will ensure you can train in a safe space. All equipment in the gym and class studios has been arranged to facilitate safe social distancing. The dining area of the restaurant has been spaced accordingly.
There are extra cleaning measures in place in line with Government guidance and best practice. In addition to this, the club will be closed daily between 14:00-16:00 to ensure thorough cleaning is undertaken between morning and afternoon visitors. Off-peak members will now have access to the Health Club between 06:00 -19:00 to make up for time lost during the cleaning process.
There are more hand sanitising stations around the club and so we request you regularly clean your hands during your visit. We ask that you also sanitise your hands before entering the Health Club to keep yourself and others safe.
Our dedicated team is comprehensively trained on our new cleaning and safety measures to ensure an even safer environment for you to enjoy.
We are committed to keeping you safe and so we request that you commit to playing your part and ensuring the following:
- Please sanitize your hands before entering the Health Club
- Wash your hands as often as you can
- Footwear must always be worn in all areas of the Health Club
- Maintain social distancing where possible
- Personal protective wear is available to purchase (masks, gloves, slippers, flip-flops)
- Please help us by wiping down all equipment you have used with the sanitizer wipes provided
- Do not come to the Health Club with Covid-19 symptoms, please stay at home
To help us maintain social distancing measures we will be keeping visitor capacity under new limits, therefore all visits, gym floor time, swimming lessons, classes, personal training, spa treatments and restaurant reservations must be booked 24 hours in advance using the Chelsea Health Club & Spa mobile app and the members portal on the website. At this time, we will make no exceptions and drop-ins will not be permitted access.
We have a reduced timetable and smaller class sizes. Fitness, conditioning, mat Pilates, cycle, HIIT, yoga and dance classes will have 8 members maximum plus the instructor. Pilates Reformer classes will have 3 members maximum plus the instructor. There will be a 30-minute cleaning buffer between each class.
Other safety measures in place:
- Changing rooms are reserved for swimmers only and alternate showers will be out of use.
- All lockers inside and outside of the changing rooms are also out of use. Only swimmers will have access. Members with private lockers will be contacted directly.
- The steam and sauna rooms will be out of use.
- The restaurant is table service only. A QR code is available on each table for placing orders via mobile phone. The Health Club has a take-away option for those short on time.
- Guest passes are suspended until further notice and validity dates will be revised. This includes non-member visitors to the restaurant.
- We request members to please limit each stay in the Health Club to 2 hours maximum per day to allow other members access to the facilities while limited capacity is in place. This is also to help our team in maintaining as clean and hygienic an environment as possible.
All changes are temporary. We will make amendments to procedures where and when we see fit, practical and safe. However, to ensure consistency and our best collective efforts to be as safe as we can, we must retain the right to refuse entry to anyone not adhering to these rules.
We thank you in advance for your understanding, cooperation, and assistance.
We look forward to welcoming you back to your Health Club!